What to bring
- VERY IMPORTANT: Remember bath towels, washcloths, sheets and pillow cases. If you are coming from a distance, you may order towels and linens from Child’s Linen Service, Auburn, ME Phone 207-786-3425. PLEASE NOTE: Each bed has a single blanket but we do not provide linens.
- Bath soap, shampoo, personal items, etc.
- Beach towels & sunscreen
- Beach chairs (a limited supply is available at camp)
- Paper products: cups, plates, utensils, napkins, paper towels, and toilet paper
- Charcoal and Charcoal lighter fluid
- Flashlights & batteries
- Candles & matches
- Rain Gear
- Insect repellent
- Life Jackets for canoe or kayak use. Maine law requires the use of personal flotation devices. A limited supply is available.
- Dish towels, sponge, SOS pads
- Plastic garbage bags: 13 Gallon for Kitchen/Recycle barrels
- Large green trash bags for trash
- Aluminum foil, plastic wrap, Baggies, etc.
- Laundry detergent (washing machine and dryer are available)
- Liquid dish detergent (sorry, no dishwashers!)
- Radio or musical instruments
- Extra blankets for chilly evenings (1 blanket per bed is provided)
- Lawn games, rainy day games, books, puzzles
- Water & sand toys
- Personal Canoes or Kayaks/paddles (we have 2 canoes and 3 kayaks for sharing among all guests)
If you are bringing or renting a motor boat, please let us know before arrival. All guests using any watercraft will be required to sign a release from liability agreement.